Friday, May 1, 2015

“You thought you were off the hook, didn’t you, Bailey?” #SatSpanks #spankings

Hiyah everyone! Happy May! In case you don't know... well I can't tell you all of the details yet but I'm going to be part of a special super secret project and I can finally tease you about it!  This is from my new age play story! I hope you all like it!
I was just there, right at the edge, my body shaking uncontrollably, and then Ian pulled his hand away from me. I couldn’t help myself; I cried out, pounding my hand on the floor, my body thrumming with arousal, but unable to come.

“You thought you were off the hook, didn’t you, Bailey?” His voice told me he wasn’t quite smiling. “You’ve been a very bad girl tonight. I think I might just send you to bed.”

I didn’t think he’d do that, but I wasn’t sure. Ian was full of surprises, most of them wonderful. But sometimes he exerted control in perverse ways. Sending me to bed alone was one of them.
 
Well, that's all I'm allowed to tease for now! For more teasers please be sure to like my FB page HERE and be sure and check out all of the other authors below!

No comments:

Post a Comment