Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Little Haven #CoverReveal #StormyNight #boxedset #spanking #ageplay #comingsoon

Hey guys!! I have some amazing fantastic incredible news to share today! As you know, for the past couple of months, I've been working on a super secret project with a bunch of incredible authors and now I can finally share what we've been doing!!

Adaline Raine, Meredith O'Rielly, Normandie Alleman, Alex Reynolds, and I have worked together to create an Age Play Box set. The box set called Little Haven will be released on May-16th! I'm so happy to show off the adorable cover! It was created by the amazing Korey Mae Johnson!



My story is called Bailey's Little Adventure! Here is a sneak peek at the blurb which I can finally share!

Bailey loves role-playing as daddy’s naughty little girl, and nothing is more fun than dressing like a teen and bratting her husband, who is always ready to punish her properly before pleasuring her more than she would have thought possible. When she discovers that he would like to tie her up so that she is completely vulnerable and at his mercy, she trusts him to keep her safe, even when he pushes her past her comfort zone. But when she makes a mistake in real life that disappoints her daddy, can she trust that he will be there for her no matter what?

For more updates about Bailey and Little Haven please enter your email in the box to the right or find me on facebook! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cover! I had a lot of fun working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete