Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#MWTease “More Bailey…more.” #NSFW #bj #goodgirl

Hiyah everyone! I can't tell you all of the details yet but I'm going to be part of a special super secret project. I really hope you like it!
I looked up at him, lips parted. “Yes, Daddy.”

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down. They hung up briefly on his cock, and I wanted to reach out, to pluck them away from him, to let that gorgeous cock free of his boxers.

But I sat on my hands, my toes curling in my shoes, as I watched him drop the boxers to the floor. He took a step toward me, his cock just inches from my face.

“Suck it, Bailey. That's a good girl. Suck me how I like you to. Suck my cock.”

I blinked up at him, then looked down at his cock. I reached with one hand, circling his thick shaft with my fingers, stroking him slowly for a moment before leaning forward. Slowly I licked the head of his cock, circling it with my tongue. His hips flexed just slightly, just enough to let me know he liked what I was doing.

“More Bailey…more.”

I opened my mouth, pulling him inside, swirling my tongue around his shaft, letting my mouth soften around him. He thrust slowly forward, pushing himself further into my mouth, the head of his cock hitting the back of my throat. I gagged for a minute, and he pulled back a little.

For the next few minutes I sucked him like there was no tomorrow, pulling him out to run my tongue over the head of his cock, taking him back into my mouth, as deeply as I could.

He reached out, grabbing my head, winding my fingers through my hair, holding me hard, his hips jerking forward. He thrust deeply into my mouth, and I gagged again, but he held my head and I couldn’t move.
Well, that's all I'm allowed to tease for now! For more teasers please be sure to like my FB page HERE and be sure and check out all of the other authors below!

No comments:

Post a Comment