Friday, April 24, 2015

"His hand came down..." #SatSpanks #spankings

Hello from Mexico everyone! I'm here for my boyfriends birthday celebration but I still had some time to tease you! In case you don't know... well I can't tell you all of the details yet but I'm going to be part of a special super secret project and I can finally tease you about it!  This is from my new age play story! I hope you all like it!
I squirmed as the pain subsided, as he gently rubbed my skin, from sharp and stinging into something warm and delicious. I always thought of caramel topping on ice cream, thick and sweet, running down over the cool treat.

The heat sank through me, like it always did, pooling between my legs. Instantly I was wet and as much as I wanted the spanking to continue, I was ready for what came next.

But Ian’s hand came down on me again, quickly followed by another slap, and another. My cries went from gasps and moans of pleasure, to tears and cries. This hurt, it stung, and my tender skin felt like it was on fire. I gritted my teeth, hands clenched in fists, enduring each slap.
 
Well, that's all I'm allowed to tease for now! For more teasers please be sure to like my FB page HERE and be sure and check out all of the other authors below!

No comments:

Post a Comment