Thursday, August 8, 2019

Last First Kiss by by Jane Anthony


Title: Last First Kiss
Author: Jane Anthony
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 8, 2019
Cover Designer: Lori Jackson


Jesse Dylan was my best friend, my first kiss . . . and my first heartbreak.

Watching him walk out of my life almost ruined me. But years have passed, and the pain of losing him has long since faded.

Or so I thought.

One glimpse in his cobalt eyes and those old wounds reopened. Jesse wants a second chance at what might have been, but it’s too late. I’m with someone new. Someone safe. Someone who can’t break me.

Yet, the heart wants what it wants, and mine has only ever beat for the one who got away. I can’t deny him. I can’t resist him. He consumes my every waking thought and invades my dreams.

After all these years, I find myself wondering if I’ll ever truly stop loving the boy who taught my heart to hurt.

Jesse abandoned me when things got too difficult once.

I’m about to find out if lightning can strike twice.







Jane Anthony is an Amazon best-selling author of contemporary/erotic romance. She writes hot blue-collar dudes, raunchy rockstars, and fun feisty heroines. Her work is gritty and real and will have you cursing her name and begging for more. Jane gives a bit of herself and her quirky knowledge in each novel by incorporating her love of music through a book-specific playlist and adding things uniquely Jane to the plot, like her crazy family or '80s trivia. When she’s not busy being mom or Mrs. A, you'll find her at a concert, lost in a book, or watching horror movies with her husband.

Subscribe to Jane's newsletter to be first in the know about release info! http://bit.ly/2tsecFm

The best place to interact with Jane is by joining her Facebook Group

Other ways to stay in touch:

1 comment:

  1. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 45 to 50, health and relationship problems, job promotion and success,any kind of issues, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete