Thursday, August 13, 2015

Unacceptable Behavior by Morganna Williams #spankings #newrelease


Summary:

Maxine Reynolds knows it is careless to read naughty stories on her phone will driving, but she is utterly shocked by the consequences when she rear-ends ex-CIA agent Rafe Jennings, the head of security at her place of work. After scolding her for her reckless and unacceptable behavior, he proceeds to give her exactly what she needs—a long, hard, thoroughly embarrassing bare-bottom spanking followed by a belt whipping over the edge of his desk.

After her punishment, Rafe informs Maxine that from now on he’ll be making it his business to keep her in line, and though she protests, she cannot help recognizing that his guidance makes her feel safer and more loved than she’s ever felt before. Still, she can’t let herself believe that he could be genuinely interested in her or that he sees her as more than a girl who needs his help.

Yet once he takes her into his arms and claims her fully, Maxine begins to wonder if maybe he truly does want her as his own. But when Rafe is sent overseas for one last mission, her fears send her into a spiral of self-destruction. Will he return in time to rescue Maxine from herself?

Publisher’s Note: Unacceptable Behavior is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, elements of medical play, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book. 
Buy Links: Amazon I B&N I Kobo
***
Excerpt:

“You’ve got to be kidding!” Max screeched incredulously at Rafe across the truck cab.

“I am perfectly serious, young lady,” Rafe stated firmly.

“I will not give you my panties!” she yelled.

“You will either take them off yourself and hand them to me or I will take them. If I have to take them, I’ll spank you while I’m in the area,” he promised with an arch of his brow.

“I cannot go all day at work without panties! I just can’t do it! And I don’t understand why you would want me to!” Max felt her face turn bright red and realized she’d blushed more around this man in the last week than the entire rest of her life combined.

“Consider it more of your punishment; every time you feel your skirt slide across your bottom, you’ll remember where that bottom is going to be when it’s five-oh-two,” Rafe said with far too much enthusiasm for her peace of mind.

“It’s indecent!”

“No one will know unless you tell them, Maxine. No one but me and one very naughty young lady.”

Max felt her bottom clench at those words. “I won’t do it!”

“One…”

Max closed her eyes and hissed with frustration—she hated the counting!

“Two…”

“Stop that right now, Rafe Jennings!” she yelled with false bravado.

“Three… stop stalling, Maxine,” he said softly.

“Oh, shut up!” Max wailed as she reached quickly beneath her ankle-length skirt and removed her panties. Thankfully, the length of the skirt preserved her modesty but the thought of not having any panties on all day at work was almost enough to make her expire on the spot! With a murderous glare she threw the offending garment at Rafe’s head.

She growled with frustration as the wispy bit of fluff came to rest rather inelegantly on the gear shift. Rafe chuckled. She glared at him; the man knew very well she’d been aiming for his face. He smiled as he tucked the panties into his jacket pocket; Max crossed her arms over her chest and turned to frown moodily out the window.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” he asked.

Max refused to answer or look up from the window she was busy glaring holes in. He smiled again as he pulled away from the curb.

The drive to work was quick if silent; the minute Rafe parked, Max hopped out of the truck intent on getting away from him to her safe little cubicle.

“Maxine?” Her back stiffened at the demanding way he said her name.

Max turned to face him warily. “Yes?”

“I want you in my office at five o’clock sharp, understand?”
***
 Buy Links: Amazon I B&N I Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment