Wednesday, April 15, 2015

“That’s my good girl, just like that.” #WIP #secretproject #spanking #goodgirl

Hiyah everyone! Happy Wednesday! I can't tell you all of the details yet but I'm going to be part of a special super secret project and I can finally tease you about it!  This is from my new AP story! I hope you all like it!


“Good girl.” His voice was a low murmur, and his fingers moved again, sliding further, teasing the edge of my slit. I drew a breath, biting my lip, as one fingers slid into me, slowly moving back and forth. God, I wanted to arch my back, rock my hips, push back against him.

But I stayed still, eyes squeezed tightly shut, muscles tensed. Ian was always telling me to be patient, that I couldn’t always have everything the moment I wanted it. And now I wanted Ian, badly. But I’d have to be patient. He was in control and I needed to follow his lead.

“That’s my good girl, just like that.” His fingers moved faster, his hips rising beneath me, breathing short and fast. Just a little longer, and I’d have what I wanted, and what I knew he wanted as well.
 
Well, that's all I'm allowed to tease for now! For more teasers please be sure to like my FB page HERE and be sure and check out all of the other authors below!

No comments:

Post a Comment