Thursday, April 16, 2015

Her Hollywood Daddy by Renee Rose #ageplay #spankings #5stars



Buy Links: Amazon I Goodreads
Summary:

Hollywood starlet Marissa Sparks' career teeters on the brink of implosion. Her mansion is nearly under foreclosure, her rockstar boyfriend left her for a supermodel, and her habits of partying all night, drinking to excess and taking prescription drugs get her fired from her current picture. Her only hope is to convince Joel Sutherland, her co-star and one of the movie's producers to give her another chance.

Joel knows Marissa has talent and a sweet, submissive nature, but believes her mother and sister are a terrible influence. All she needs is a strict daddy to take her in hand and give her some firm over-the-knee discipline and loving guidance. When she shows up at his door begging for his help, he agrees to advocate for her return to the movie on one condition: she must move in with him and live as his Little until filming is complete.

Marissa submits to Joel's dominance and seems to thrive under his structure and protection, but he isn't sure if it's all a ploy to stay in the movie. She is, afterall, a talented actress and could be faking everything. At the end of filming, she might just pick up and walk out his front door, taking his heart with her.



My Review:

Wow! I don’t know where to begin! Her Hollywood Daddy was an amazing age play story that I will read over and over again! It was sizzling hot and Joel is a daddy to die for! There were spankings, yummy spankings and not so yummy ones but there was always amazing aftercare and that is so important. The ending was beautiful and made me cry! I won’t spoil it but I promise it has a HEA. Now lets talk about Joel. He’s hot, an actor, super sexy and a Daddy Dom? Yes please! He says all the right things at the perfect times to help their growing relationship.

Ms. Rose did a wonderful job with the characters. I could totally see myself being friends with Marissa and getting in trouble with her too! The thing I loved most about this book was the journey that Joel and Marissa went on together and how much they both changed throughout the book. I want to see the movie they made together I bet it would be fun! I really hope the author writes more with these two. Joel is my new book bf and I’m never going back.

1 comment: