Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Taking in Dani by Kara Kelley REVIEW


Blurb:

Dani Torkaz has no room in her life for a romance with anyone, let alone with 'God's gift to women' Adam Fiori, but everything changes when circumstances compel her to accept a job as a nanny to his two young children.

Adam makes it clear that he will have no patience for rudeness, and it isn't long before her sharp tongue earns Dani a painful, humiliating bare-bottom spanking. The stern punishment sets more than just her backside on fire, however, and she is left begging to be taken hard and thoroughly. 

As she settles into her new position, Dani finds herself feeling like she is part of a real family for the first time in her life, and her lust for her stern, handsome boss begins to blossom into love. But Adam has secrets he isn't sharing, and Dani has been hurt too many times to give him the benefit of the doubt. Can he win her trust before the wounds of the past destroy their future? 

Publisher's Note: Taking in Dani includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book
BUY LINK:


My Review:

First of all let me mention this is a new author to me and it won't be the last time I get a book from her. I think we all have some of Dani in us and we all desperately want need and crave someone as dominant, caring and loving as Adam in our own lives. The author did an incredible job on this story. 

I'm simply blown away by the real raw emotion in this story and how connected we can all feel by it. It's as if I am friends with Adam and Dani and not just reading a book. Now I admit. I'm addicted to this book. When I first got it I stayed up all night reading it. I couldn't stop. It's heart pounding and sexy and so emotional. It's a roller coaster of amazing wonderful emotions - a ride I never wanna get off. I laughed and I cried...like a baby a super ugly cry but it was amazing at the same time. The love. The care between these two is so cherished that you can't help but cry. 

Now I have to mention that there is spankings so if that bothers you then don't read it but oh such yummy spankings they are and the sex? Don't get me started on that. It will light your kindle on fire. 

So what are you waiting for? Get your copy and message me so we can girl talk about Adam cause he is my new book boyfriend and will be for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment