Saturday, August 13, 2016

Doctor’s Little Mate by Meredith O’Reilly "Be happy I’m just using my hand today.”


Blurb

When twenty-six-year-old Maggie Reeves wakes up in a hospital after a car accident, the last thing she expects is for a doctor from the planet Aureus to show up at her bedside. It is disturbing enough that she has seen this handsome alien before, in dreams so intimate that just thinking about them leaves her blushing, but the real shock comes when he calmly informs Maggie that she is his destined mate and he will be taking her with him to his world to finish her treatment.

Though Ian knows that his beautiful human mate is none too pleased with her situation, his planet’s treaty with Earth gives him two weeks to convince Maggie to accept the match. During that time, he will be her firm but loving daddy. He will hold his little girl in his arms, comfort her when she is sad, and cook her favorite foods, but he will also see to her most intimate, embarrassing needs and he will not hesitate to spank her bare bottom when she is naughty.

Despite her initial reluctance to trust him, Maggie soon finds herself surrendering willingly to Ian’s strict but gentle dominance and letting him take care of her completely. But when the mating period comes to an end and she is free to return to Earth if she chooses, will Maggie decide to stay with her new daddy or leave his arms forever?

Publisher’s Note: The Doctor’s Little Mate is a stand-alone sequel to The Prince’s Little Mate. It is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, sexual scenes, age play, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

Spanky Snippet:

In this snippet, Ian has declared that Maggie needs a medical procedure and she doesn’t want it. So, Ian is forced to punish her.

“Got you.”

He placed a kiss right behind my ear that had me shivering. “Now onto your punishment and then your enema.”

“Punishment?”

Before I could say more, I was bent over the exam table. With little effort, he pulled down my panties, exposing my bottom to the cool air. Shortly after, he was raining slaps down on my naked backside.

“Hey! You can’t do that!” I protested, trying to cover my butt with my hands.

He grabbed both of them in one of his own and then placed his elbow into my back, immobilizing my upper body. He also positioned his left foot behind mine, so I couldn’t step back or kick him either.

“Apparently, I can. I asked you to get back on that exam table twice and you continued to disobey me. Now you are being punished. Hopefully, the next time I ask you to do something, you’ll remember this lesson and we won’t have to do this again. Be happy I’m just using my hand today.”

Another round of smacks covered my naked ass. His big hand hit fast and hard, leaving a burning, prickling sensation like the sting of a hundred bees.

“Ouch! Ian, I’m sorry!”

“I’m glad to hear that, my mate,” he said, as he rubbed my backside, soothing some of the ache, “however, you are not getting out of your punishment. I’d advise you to be quiet; these walls are pretty thin. You wouldn’t want Gracie to hear you getting spanked like a naughty little girl.”

My face reddened as the embarrassment over the thought of Ian’s receptionist hearing entered my mind. She would think I was a child, for sure.

He laid another set of spanks across my butt. When he hit the back of my thighs, I couldn’t help whimpering. That burned badly!

Buy Links


Find Her:


Twitter Username: oreilly29




No comments:

Post a Comment