Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Prince’s Little Mate by Meredith O’Reilly #SciFi #AP #SpankingRomance

Hey guys! I've got Meredith with me today showing off her new book The Prince’s Little Mate. Just look at that pretty cover!

Hi Summer! Thank you so much for having me on your blog today! 

Here’s a snippet from my latest release, The Prince’s Little Mate. In this snippet, Eric is claiming Allison’s ass for the first time.

“Relax, Allison. That plug stretched you to my size. It also left you very well lubricated inside and I lubed my shaft too. You’re ready for me, baby. So, take a deep breath and let me in.”
“I’ve never let anyone take me back there,” I admitted, hanging my head down at the confession.

“I know, honey, and I’m honored to be the one to claim your virgin rosebud. It shows you love and trust me.”

“No. I do… I’m just… I’m just scared,” I admitted.

“Sweetheart, look at me.”

I turned my head back to see his shaft lined up with my bottom hole. It was such an erotic sight, especially after the mental picture I had of him paddling my ass.

“Allison,” he said, giving my bottom a light smack.

That shook me out of my daydream and I focused on him. “Yes, sir?”

“It’s okay to be nervous. I’m going to go nice and slow. All I want you to do is close your eyes, take deep breaths, and relax. Let me worry about everything. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” I agreed, doing as he told me and surrendering control to him.
“I’m going to go in very slowly.” I felt him begin to gently push into me.

It felt so odd being filled this way. It didn’t feel that different from having the butt plug in me. I kept taking deep breaths and tried to relax as hard as I could, but I still couldn’t help feeling nervous.

“In the name of the Almighty One!” Eric cried as he sank in deep.

The Prince’s Little Mate Blurb

When twenty-four-year-old Allison Black is chosen to be the mate of the prince of Aureus—an alien planet which recently signed an agreement with Earth—she is quite a bit less than enthusiastic. She makes her frustration perfectly clear to the handsome prince, telling him in no uncertain terms that she has no intention of submitting to his plans for her.

Prince Eric is determined to show his feisty, stubborn mate all the pleasures that surrendering to his dominance can bring. When he learns of her hidden yearning for a firm but loving daddy, he doesn’t hesitate to make her his little girl. He will cherish her, provide for her, and keep her safe, and when she misbehaves or puts herself in danger, he will spank her naughty bare bottom.

But even as Allison is beginning to discover the peace that comes from being held in her daddy’s strong arms, the future of Eric’s world is threatened by an old enemy bent on chaos and destruction. When the choice is put before her will Allison abandon Eric in his time of greatest need, or will she stay by his side as he strives to protect both his people and his little girl?

Publisher’s Note:
The Prince’s Little Mate contains spankings, sexual scenes, age play, anal play, elements of medical play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Buy Links

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo

Author Bio

Meredith O’Reilly cannot believe that she her fifth book is published. It feels like yesterday she submitted her first one to Stormy Night Publications! It has been a crazy year and a half of publishing books and she looks forward to many more crazy years.

In her free time, Meredith loves to try out new recipes, watch a little too much Netflix, and of course read and write. She’s currently working on another M/M romance story and can’t wait to hear what readers will think about that!

Contact Links


Thanks for having me over again Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment