Thursday, March 19, 2015

Terci in Chains by Kate Richards Review



Summary:

Terci’s success as a BDSM romance author is not mirrored in her relationships. Maybe what she wants is what she writes. And maybe Madame Eve can give her a night to find out if that’s true with the Domme of her dreams.

Author Mariana Martin, aka Mistress K, has received a 1Night Stand as a gift from her agent, but she fears a convention might not be the best place to play. She keeps her life as a Domme separate from her public career. What if her secret is exposed? But she can’t say no to Terci, even if Mariana can’t let the sexy blonde find out who she really is.

Buy Links:

Amazon I B&N I ARe I ITunes I Decadent

 
My Review:

Wow! Okay, I’ll admit it is very rare for me to read F/F stories. I’ve only ever read F/F by Anastasia Vitsky and she had opened a door for me that I didn’t know existed but I was still hesitant to read any other author who wrote F/F.

When I saw Ms. Richards post about her new book I just knew I had to give it a chance. The blurb was interesting, the cover was just stunning and it included spanking and BDSM. What’s not to love? I gave it a try.

Let me just tell you know I didn’t think I would ever like a F/F story and even more… I cried. I cried like a baby during certain parts in this story! I wish I could tell you more but I don’t want to spoil it because it is just so beautiful. It’s so real! It really tugs on your emotions and makes you really connect with the characters. Ms. Richards really makes incredible characters that you care about and want to have a happy ending. They are super easy to relate to and I can totally imagine being friends with Terci!

This was a wonderful BDSM book that had me laughing out loud, crying and blushing through the great scenes. I highly recommend it for any F/F lover out there or someone who wants to give a great BDSM book a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment