Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Summerlicious Session: Interview with Skye from Protective Custody by @NatashaKnight13 #spanking





Hi! I’m so happy you could be with me Skye! I’ve just got a few questions for you! Don’t mean to take away too much of your time. I know your Dom Aidan doesn’t want you gone too long. Let’s have some fun questions! Don’t try to think about these too much. Just have fun!

If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it? In my pocket! That or I’d just ride him like it was a normal, every day occurrence…

What is your favorite color of socks to wear? Red and green – left over from Christmas.

Do you wear boxers or briefs? Neither

If you were a cookie, which would you be? Chocolate Chip of course!

Name one actor/actress you would love to get naughty with? Robert Downey Jr. I think he’s a dirty, dirty man and I like them dirty…

Do you suffer from sleepwalking? I used to – sleep running actually. It freaks people out.

If you were given a chance, would you enter Big Brother? Nope!!

What is your favorite daily wear attire? Jeans and a t-shirt.

What is Eskimo ice? I have no idea. Is it something dirty? I want to know!

Do you like dogs or cats? Both. And bunnies.

Tell me how many hats you have in your house? Less than 10, more than 5!

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I have no idea…

What's your bad quality? Hmmm…

If you were a t-shirt, what color would you be? Why? Green. Color of life.

If you were a tree what would you be? Palm tree so I can live in the sun at the beach.

What was the best thing before sliced bread? I don’t remember not having sliced bread!

If you were a character from 'Weeds,' which one would, you be? Nancy of course!

Do you speak with your dog? I’m entirely too busy talking to myself.

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? You have succeeded at failing.

Do you know how to drop an egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? Nope but I’m curious now. Are you going to tell me?

Describe yourself; what do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way? I’m friendly, trusting and open and I believe in the best in people and I’ll give them 100 chances to prove me wrong. Once they do, I close up a little. Do people perceive me in the same way? I don’t know. I think women are hard on each other.

Which is your most favorite book ever? Skippy Jon Jones and the Big Bones

Which is the one television character that you simply adore? Oh! BearGrylls! He’s a real guy though. If I am ever lost in the wild, I want to be lost with him.

What kind of music do you like? All kinds, depends on my mood. Quite like folk at the moment.

Which is your favorite genre of movies?  No horror but I like most else.

What do you do when you feel very sad or depressed? I cry.

What makes you angry? Are you short-tempered? How do you overcome your anger? I’m not short tempered but I do have my breaking point. How do I overcome it? I cry for a minute, I think I always cry whatever emotion it is. It’s kind of embarrassing sometimes, especially when I do this snort-cry thing. But after that cry, I usually feel better.

Which is the best vacation you've ever had? I’ve had so many awesome vacations it’s hard to choose. Italy stands out. I love it there – the people, the history and of course, the food! Big fan of pasta.

If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why? Pema Chodron because I think she has an awesome message and it’s so simple. ChogyanTrungpa Rinpoche, her teacher, because to be in their presence together I think would be magical, and Jon Stewart for the laughs J

What kind of kid were you, naughty or nice? Nice…mostly ;) You’re not going to ask around, are you?

If given complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? Writer because I love it.

What is your idea of fun? Sitting at a dark, candle lit café listening to a live band (folk music ideally) and having lots of drinks with friends. And no hangover the next day.

If given a chance to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? I think I’d first go to the movies then have a long lunch with a good friend.

Which is your favorite time of the day? Early mornings. It’s so quiet.

Are you a morning person or a night person? See the last question!

What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Getting lost on Aidan Hasting’s mountain!! You know he spanked me for that! Can you believe it?

If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why? A little robin. I think they’re so sweet.

Which is your most favorite place in this earth? Alongside any warm sea…

What is your idea of perfect happiness? Sitting on that beach, content with all as the breeze blows and I sip a drink.

What is your greatest fear? I am deathly afraid of deep water – like I totally panic. Once, a friend took me snorkeling and promised he’d be good but had stuffed bread into the pocket of his suit so we were totally attacked by these little fish wanting to eat it. I swear I could hear him laughing at me from under the water. In fact, I can still see his face!

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Well, I don’t deplore it but I wish I were more accepting of things and people as they are. It’s something I’m working on but will likely be doing it forever.

What is your current state of mind? Mellow

On what occasion do you lie? If I’m desperate to get out of doing something I don’t want to do, but I’m afraid to hurt feelings, I may fib a little.

What is the quality you most like in a man? Intelligence. And hotness – in that order 

What is the quality you most like in a woman? Honesty and the ability to be open about the real stuff.

WOW! Thanks for joining me Skye! Those were some fun questions! Now let's tell my fans about your new book! Just take a minute and look at that cover... mmm



When Skye Madden is caught trespassing at an exclusive ski resort while trying to support herself as a tabloid photographer, she is stunned to discover that her childhood crush, Aidan Hastings, is the head of security. More shocking still, Aidan tells her in no uncertain terms that if she is found snooping around the resort again, he’ll take her over his knee and give her a spanking she’ll never forget.

When her boss sends her back to the same resort a year later on another assignment, Skye can’t help but remember Aidan’s warning, but a spanking quickly becomes the least of her worries after she gets lost on the mountain. While trying to find her way back, things go from bad to worse when she witnesses a cold-blooded murder, and she is left with no choice but to confess everything to Aidan. Worst of all, it appears that the murder is connected to the Russian mob.

Aidan decides he’s taking no chances with his best friend’s little sister, a girl he’s never been able to forget. As a former special agent, he is more than ready to do whatever is needed to keep her safe, even if that means taking her into hiding in an isolated cabin, whether she likes it or not. But Skye Madden has grown even more stubborn and headstrong than he remembered, and he soon realizes it will take quite a bit more than just a bare-bottom spanking to bring her in line.

Even with her world collapsing around her, Skye wonders how she can let this man—someone who has a place called a “punishment room” in his house, on top of everything else—start to claim her heart again. Can she learn to trust her firm protector, or will she take matters into her own hands and put her life in even greater danger?

Buy Links: Amazon US Amazon UK ARE Kobo

Stalk Skye's best friend Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment